Identity Theft Tips and Tools
1. Do not give out financial information such as checking accounts numbers and credit card numbers, or your Social Security number unless you know the person or organization requesting this information.
2. Report lost or stolen checks immediately! Call us at 620-326-7471 to report these lost items.
3. Notify us of any suspicious phone inquiries such as those asking for account information to "verify a statement" or "award a Prize" to you.
4. Closely guard your ATM Personal Identification Number (PIN) and ATM receipts.
5. Shred any financial solicitations and bank statements before disposing of them.
6. Put outgoing mail into a secure, official Postal Service collection box.
7. If regular bills fail to reach you, call the company to find out why.
8. Avoid "phishing" scams. Never rely directly or click on a link in response to an email that asks for personal or financial information.
Credit Reporting Agencies:
How to obtain a free credit report:
or call (817)-322-8228